EDAN offers innovative solutions in primary and secondary care, continuing to introduce new methodologies and concepts using innovative products.
Our offered range includes a wide selection of EDAN patient monitors:
- Modular patient monitors;
- Compact patient monitors;
- Monitors of vital parameters;
- Telemetry and IT.
iM8 series (iM8/8A/8B) multi-parameter patient monitors
Comprehensive monitoring starting from acute to subacute care
- 15”/12.1”/10.4”/8.4” high-resolution colour TFT-LCD display;
- Adaptable shortcut menu;
- Detection of up to 33 types of ARR with the optimised iSEAPTM EKG algorithm;
- SEMIP 12-lead diagnosis algorithm with analysis results of 208 types;
- iMATTM SpO2 algorithm with outstanding motion resistance and low perfusion resistance performance;
- Perfusion Index (PI) measurement as a blood perfusion indicator;
- Available in SpO2 with SatSecondsTM technology;
- iCUFSTM NIBP algorithm optimised for cardiology patients, hypertension patients and neonatal patients;
- iCARBTM algorithm with intelligent CO2 pseudo-wave identification technology;
- Can be equipped with built-in wireless technology;
- LAN/Wi-Fi connectivity with DHCP;
- Two-way communication with MFM-CMS;
- Supports an external printer.
Standard parameters: 3/5-lead ECG, RESP, SpO2, NIBP, 2-TEMP, PR.
Optional parameters: 12-lead ECG, Nellcor SpO2, SunTech NIBP (iM80/iM70/iM60), 2-IBP (ICP), 4-IBP (iM80), C.O. (iM80/iM70/iM60), Quick TEMP (iM50), EDAN G2 CO2 (sidestream), Respironics CO2 (sidestream/mainstream), Masimo AG/O2 (iM80/iM70), Drager AG/O2 (iM80).