Zimmer physical therapy systems
MEDILINK Ltd. cooperates with the German company Zimmer. The choice to cooperate directly with this manufacturer was the result of thorough research comparing quality and experience with other brands. Zimmer is a family company that started its operations 50 years ago. Due to high production standards and ease of use, the company has now taken a leading position in the field of physical therapy in more than 60 countries around the world.
- Ultrasound therapy;
- Combined therapy;
- Electrotherapy + Ultrasound;
- Electrotherapy + Vacuum therapy;
- Laser therapy;
- Shock wave therapy;
- Short wave therapy;
- Microwave therapy;
- Deep heat therapy;
- Cryotherapy using cooled air flow;
- High induction magnetic field therapy.
There are two ways to make the use of this equipment easier for a specialist:
- by reducing the time needed to prepare for the procedure, because it is possible to select one of the pre-set treatment protocols developed in practice and studies;
- making device software simple and easy to understand.
The goal of joint cooperation of MEDILINK Ltd. and Zimmer is to introduce the audience of Latvian rehabilitation specialists to the latest and most up-to-date developments that can be offered by physical therapy, and to implement this technology in rehabilitation routine in Latvia. The potential of these technologies extends well beyond the boundaries of physical treatment rooms and has become a powerful tool in the skilled hands of physiotherapists and ergotherapists in many parts of the world.
We offer demonstrations in Latvian medical institutions.